The Bodet Group
The European leader in time measurement and management through its 5 activities
- BODET Campaniste: tower clocks and church equipments.
- BODET Time: clocks and clock Systems.
- BODET Software: time and attendance and access control.
- BODET Sport: sports timekeeping and scoreboards.
Solid expertise acquired over time
- 1868 : Installation of the firt Tower clock by Paul Bodet.
- 1968 : Creation of the first sports timer panels and scoreboards.
- 1975 : Start of the industrial clock activity with dropflat digital clocks sent to over 40 countries.
- 1987 : Launch time management with the first micro-computer based time and attendance system.
- 1997 : ISO 9001 certification for the whole company.
- 1998 : Creation of the Bodet Software-time and attendance department.
- 2005 : Acquisition of Osys Orga Système and BG Soft who specialise in production time monitoring.
- 2009 : Validation of the first step towards ISO 14001 certification.
- 2011 : ISO14001 certification for our environmental commitment.
- 2015 : creation of an office in Malaysia
Bodet Group key figures
- Over 720 staff worldwide.
- 5 subsidiaries (United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands), and a presence in 110 countries through a wide network of 500 distributors and agents.
- 76,5 M€ turnover in 2016.