Time & Attendance management software for the workplace
Ensure regulatory compliance and optimise your working Time and Attendance management with Kelio software!
Managing legal risk, optimising resources, maintaining the social climate: Time and Attendance management is an increasingly important concern for Human Resources departments.
The features of an effective Time & Attendance management software
Bodet Software's Kelio Time & Attendance management systems provide essential features for managing human resources, with an intuitive approach that is centred on usage and users.
Kelio is an applications suite comprised of add-on modules, which provides an effective response to the requirements of HR departments, offering numerous features such as:
- Management of employee files
- Tracking of training logs, job titles and skills, and careers, using the HR Assistant module
Monitoring of work durations
- Clocking of working time on terminal, computer or smartphone
- Retrospective declaration of attendance time, in hours or as a duration
- Management of day rates by indicating attendance and declaring rest taken
- Real-time monitoring of completed and estimated working time
- Real-time monitoring of absent/present employees
- Management of different contract types: full time, part time, temporary, etc.
- Management of different completed and estimated accounts: overtime, night hours, Sunday working, bonuses, annualised hours, etc.
- Management of different schedule types: fixed, variable, annualised, cyclic, etc.
- Management of rest time and break time
- Management of absences and leave
- Management of business leave
Job costing management
- Job costing management
- Analytical monitoring
- Planning management
- Planning with constraints
Management of working time and control
- Monitoring of Professional Prevention Accounts (C2P)
- Real-time alerts
- Reporting and standard or customisable reports
The applications suite that addresses your requirements for Time and Attendance management in the workplace
With over 30 years of experience in developing HR and Time and Attendance management software, in addition to manufacturing clocking terminals, Bodet Software is well placed to offer a solution that:
- Addresses the issues in numerous business sectors, whatever your collective agreement and your organisation (company, administrative body, association, etc.)
- Suits organisations of all sizes (from Very Small Enterprises through to major accounts)
- Adapts to suit different professions and constraints, thanks to its flexible and customisable configuration
- Keeps in pace with the future development of the organisation (site openings, internationalisation, etc.).
Designed in partnership with HR representatives, the Kelio software products are a usable replication of the real workings of an HR department and can be adapted to suit different working methods.
Time & Attendance management software and adherence to legislation
Ensure regulatory compliance with Kelio
The use of a working time management system allows companies and organisations to better control their risk in terms of compliance with employment legislation. Effectively, employers have a duty to produce the relevant documentation for monitoring working time. If they fail to do so, both they and their employees could incur heavy damages in the event of a dispute.
The reliable and unfalsifiable nature of the Kelio software solutions allows for improved traceability and impartiality in the management of statutory durations, overtime hours, break times, etc. The Kelio solution holds all this data, allowing you to produce the relevant legal documents and to alert users in the event of any anomalies or times exceeded.
The software can also take into account specific issues in terms of Time and Attendance management in multi-company, multi-site and multi-agreement organisations. By following the specific criteria of your own collective agreement or corporate agreements, Kelio helps you to reduce the risk of potential disputes.
In its capacity as data processor, Bodet Software is fully committed to respect the obligations of the GDPR. Great care is taken to respect the security of personal data.
A simpler way to manage attendance
Kelio Time & Attendance management software provides a straightforward way to calculate and manage your staff working time, regardless of your work organisation.
Kelio software takes all schedule types into account:
- weekly schedules
- variable schedules
- cyclic schedules or shift patterns
- annualised hours or annualisation of working time
- management of fixed day rates
Provide Time and Attendance management in all situations
Kelio software provides solutions adapted to suit your management structure:
- For organisations that collect work durations using clockings, the software automatically calculates overtime, special hours, bonuses, etc. All this data can then be transferred automatically to payroll to save time and avoid data re-input errors.
- For organisations that do not use a clocking system, hours can be calculated on the basis of the contracted work duration. Depending on the way absenteeism is processed, attendance monitoring is in accordance with regulatory aspects.
- In terms of managing fixed day rates, managers are able to indicate their attendance and specify whether they have respected their rest time with a one-click action on their smartphone, PC or a Kelio Visio terminal. These declarations are not time stamped, in order not to restrict the inherent freedom of managers to organise their working time.
Kelio software includes all the functions needed to monitor attendance time reliably and efficiently, with a highly-developed optimisation system for processing anomalies and alerts.
Integrate absence management into your work time monitoring
Aside from attendance time, our Time and Attendance management software calculates and integrates all different absence types: leave, RTT, sickness, etc.
Kelio gives your employees full autonomy to view their accounts and to submit their requests.
The software calculates variable payroll data and provides full monitoring of your organisation.
A reliable system for your payroll preparation
Kelio Time & Attendance management software provides a simpler way to prepare your payslips. Kelio will calculate and automatically transfer the variable data related to work time (totals, absences, special hours, overtime, bonuses, etc.) to your payroll software. And you can dispense with manual data re-input, which is time-consuming and a potential source of errors. Payroll calculation is faster and more reliable.
Our software is compatible with over 130 payroll applications, including those from the following software companies: Sage®, ADP®, Cegid®, Sopra®, Sigma Informatique®, Nibelis®, Gestion de la paie.com, Talentia Software®, e-Paye etc.
Optimise your working time organisation
In addition to controlling work durations, Kelio software allows you to:
- Decentralise the monitoring of working time in complete security. You will allow your managers and employees to make time savings and relieve your HR staff of their administrative burden so that they can focus their efforts on managing your human capital
- Digitise your recurring tasks and validation processes (workflow)
- Give your employees more autonomy to view their accounts, clockings and absence requests.
- Ensure more fairness in terms of work distribution, for a more peaceful social climate
- Benefit from an improved oversight – global and analytical – of your business activity, to better anticipate your requirements in terms of resources and to optimise your productivity: planning, management of business leave, simulated annualisation, use of temporary workers, etc.
The advantages of Kelio
- Precise monitoring of working hours completed
- Adherence to legislation
- Confidentiality of data
- Clocking on terminal, smartphone and computer (intranet)
- Management of fixed day rates for managers
- Interface with over 130 payroll packages and ERP systems
- Mobile version available