Time & Attendance software for the workplace
Comply with regulations and optimise your working Time and Attendance management with Kelio software!
Managing legal risks, optimising resources and maintaining a good working environment: Time and Attendance management is an increasingly important concern to Human Resources departments.
Features of effective Time & Attendance software
Kelio Time & Attendance management systems from Bodet Software offer essential features for managing human resources, with an intuitive, user-centered approach.
Kelio is an applications suite with add-on modules, that offer an effective solution to HR requirements, with numerous features such as:
- Managing staff files
- Tracking training logs, jobs and skills, and careers, paths via the HR Assistant module
TRACKING WORKING TIME
- Clocking of working time on terminal, computer or smartphone
- Retrospective declaration of attendance, in hours or period
- Managing daily rates by notifying attendance and rest periods
- Real-time monitoring of actual and estimated working time
- Real-time monitoring of absent/present staff
- Managing different contract types: full-time, part-time, temporary, etc.
- Managing different actual and estimated accounts: overtime, night working, Sunday working, bonuses, annualised hours, etc.
- Managing different schedule types: fixed, variable, annualised, cyclic, etc.
- Managing rest time and break time
- Managing absences and leave
- Managing external assignments
Job costing management
- Job costing management
- Analytical monitoring
- Planning management
- Planning with constraints
Managing working time
- Real-time alerts
- Reporting and standard or customisable reports
The applications suite that meets your time and attendance needs
With over 30 years' experience in developing HR and Time and Attendance software, as well as making clocking terminals, Bodet Software offers a solution that:
- Meets demand in many business sectors, whatever your collective agreement and your organisation (company, administrative body, association, etc.)
- Suits organisations of all sizes (from Very Small Businesses to large companies)
- Adapts to different sectors and requirements, thanks to its flexible, customisable setup
- Keeps pace with the organisation's future development (new sites, internationalisation, etc.)
Designed in partnership with HR representatives, Kelio software products replicate the real workings of an HR department and can be adapted to different working methods.
Time & Attendance software and compliance with legislation
regulatory compliance with Kelio
Using a working time management system gives companies and organisations better control over risk related to compliance with employment legislation. Employers have a duty to produce the relevant documentation for monitoring working time, otherwise they and their employees could incur heavy losses in the event of a labour dispute.
The reliable, forgery-proof nature of Kelio software solutions improves traceability and impartiality in managing statutory working hours, overtime, break times, etc. The Kelio solution holds all this data, so you can produce the relevant legal documents and alert users of any anomalies or exceeded times.
The software can also deal with specific time and attendance issues in multi-company, multi-site and multi-agreement organisations. By following the specific criteria of your own collective or corporate agreements, Kelio helps reduce the risk of disputes.
As a data processor, Bodet Software is fully compliant with GDPR obligations. We take great care with the security of personal data.
A simpler way to manage attendance
Kelio Time & Attendance software is a straightforward way to calculate and manage staff working time, however your work is organised.
Kelio software takes all schedule types into account:
- weekly schedules
- variable schedules
- cyclic schedules or shift patterns
- annualised hours or annualisation of working time
- daily rates management
Time and Attendance management for all situations
Kelio software solutions adapt to your management structure:
- For organisations that record working time by clockings, the software automatically calculates overtime, out-of-hours working, bonuses, etc. All this data can then be transferred automatically to payroll to save time and prevent data re-input errors.
- For organisations that do not use a clocking system, hours can be calculated on the basis of the contracted working time. Depending on how absenteeism is processed, attendance monitoring meets all the regulatory requirements.
- Managers on a daily rates can notify their attendance and specify whether they have taken rest time with a single click on their smartphone, PC or Kelio Visio terminal. These declarations are not time stamped, so as not to restrict manager's freedom to organise their working time.
Kelio software contains all the functions needed to monitor attendance time reliably and efficiently, plus a highly-developed system for processing anomalies and alerts.
Include absence management in working time monitoring
As well as attendance Time, our Time and Attendance software calculates and integrates different absence types: leave, flexi working, sickness, etc.
Your staff can view their accounts and submit their requests independently.
The software calculates variable payroll data and gives a complete overview of your organisation.
A reliable payroll preparation system
Kelio Time & Attendance software makes it easier to prepare payslips. Kelio automatically calculates and transfer the variable data on working time (totals, absences, out-of-hours working, overtime, bonuses, etc.) to your payroll software. This avoids manual data re-input, which is time-consuming and can cause errors. Payroll calculation is faster and more reliable.
Our software is compatible with over 130 payroll applications, including those from the following software companies : Sage®, ADP®, Cegid®, Sopra®, Sigma Informatique®, Nibelis®, Gestion de la paie.com, Talentia Software®, e-Paye etc.
Optimise working time organisation
In addition to managing working time, Kelio software:
- Decentralises working time monitoring in total security. Your managers and staff will save time and HR staff will have fewer administrative tasks, so they can focus their efforts on managing people
- Digitise repeated tasks and validation processes (workflow)
- Give your employees more autonomy to check their accounts, clockings and absence requests
- Make work distribution fairer, to improve the working environment
- Gain better view – global and analytical – of your business, so you can anticipate your resource requirements and optimise productivity: shceduling, external assignments, simulated annualisation, use of temporary workers, etc...
- Accurate monitoring of hours worked
- Compliance with legislation
- Confidentiality of data
- Clocking on terminal, smartphone and computer (intranet)
- Managing daily rates for managers
- Interface with over 130 payroll packages and ERP systems
- Mobile version available