Absence and Leave Management
An easier way to manage leave and absences for your employees using the Kelio solution
Management of leave and absences is a complex activity for HR departments and managers. The monitoring of leave allowance, validation of accounts, adherence to legislation and to DSN declaration requirements are very time-consuming tasks.
How to record leave and absences for staff
Sickness, workplace accident, occupational illness, maternity, delegation, business leave on site, external business leave, absence for family event, medical appointment... there is no shortage of absence types for an organisation and each type must be diligently managed.
Breakdown in hours, in working days, business days or calendar days, limited duration, conditions for return to work, supporting documents... each absence type requires specific controls and monitoring.
The Kelio solution, developed by Bodet Software, is aligned with the full set of collective agreements and to the practices in place within individual organisations. It can be used to precisely record absences and to safeguard calculations.
Your absenteeism data is presented in a reliable format for ease of processing by payroll and in your DSN declaration.
Digitise the process involved in leave and absence requests
Kelio software allows you to set up a decentralised management solution for leave requests, and includes:
- Registration of individual needs of employees
- Management of validation workflows
- Inclusion of regulatory and organisational checks and controls
- Visibility of all results and their impacts on plannings.
Employees and managers are involved and the HR department is relieved of the time-consuming tasks of data re-input, a possible source of errors.
For employees, the interface can be used to:
- Submit requests online from their workstation, their smartphone or from touchscreen terminals
- View their leave balances prior to submitting a request
- View absent employees in their section or project group
- Receive notifications of changes in their request.
For managers, the application can be used to:
- Monitor and process absence requests from their teams
- View the leave planning for their team and the absenteeism rates
- Treat absence requests fairly in adherence to the workload targets on their plannings
- Stay informed as to any unforeseen absence in order to respond effectively.
Customisation of validation workflows
Effective management of leave requests involves customising the validation paths: Kelio allows you to:
- Manage one or more hierarchical validation levels successively or in parallel
- Manage different validation paths according to the different absence types
- Designate validation replacements either manually or automatically in the event of absence in order not to block the validation path
- Carry out validations both individually or in grouped mode.
Monitor your leave and absence management in real time
Thanks to Kelio, managers can enjoy real-time visibility of the collective absence planning and their rights.
Integrated seamlessly within your IT system, Kelio allows you to synchronise all leave and absence events with your Microsoft Outlook®, Google Calendar® and Lotus Notes® calendars. This is the ideal solution for your shared calendars to reflect individual availabilities in real time.
Synchronisation is also possible with the Kelio Planning module. Here, the various leave requests that are validated, pending validation or pending deletion are identified in graphical form in your planning grids. This allows you to view the number of absent employees by day, by absence type and if relevant by work post in order to adapt your staffing in real time.
Send your data directly to payroll
Compatible with over 130 payroll applications, the Kelio software automates the input of absence events with no need for data re-input and no risk of errors in order to produce pay slips and synchronise DSN declarations. Kelio has integrated reporting functions allowing you to produce individual and collective leave statistics for decision-making purposes.
The leave breakdown summaries by absence type, by employee or by section have never been so easy to compile.Find out how we can make your payroll preparation easier
Business leave management
When an employee leaves the company premises to carry out an external assignment, the absence must logged without being deducted from the work duration. Similarly, employee representatives take hours off for relevant activities, which must be identified and counted without being processed as absences from the organisation. The Kelio solution provides various options for regulating these practices.
Employees are able to use their intranet space to declare their business leave, or can clock directly on touchscreen terminals available throughout the organisation. These mechanisms provide assistance to the employees, providing them with precise information about their accounts and their allowances, and allow the organisation to comply fully with its responsibilities in terms of incidents that take place during business leave.I have questions about this feature