Job Costing Management
Opt for analytical monitoring of working time
Job costing management allows you to monitor the breakdown of working time by activity, section, cost centre, project or client. Thanks to Kelio Analytics, all such data collected can be used to put in place an effective cost accounting system to optimise your organisation and analyse your profitability.
Adapt your activities to align with the requirements of your organisation
Kelio software provides organisations with more visibility on employee activity and can be used to closely align task planning against requirements, with a view to increased productivity. On a day-to-day basis, employees and managers clock, declare or break down their hours in order to charge their working time by cost section.
The Kelio Analytics and Analytics Advanced modules are fully customisable, allowing you to create your cost monitoring with the sections of your choice, in order to obtain a distribution that is aligned with the requirements of your organisation, for example: time and cost by activities, projects, tasks, operations, clients, production lines, machine, post, cost centre, and so on.
Customisation of activities using colours and icons means your calendar is easy to read.
Plan your activities rapidly
This involves defining each employee's default activity or their future activity planning. This planning phase is optional but, once set up, it provides a model of the estimated organisation of activities and can be used to forecast future results.
This estimate will serve as a basis, when the time comes, for noting any variances against the "actual" planning.
Combined with the Kelio Planning module, it will be simple to you to organise and display staff allocation on clear, simple schedules. Each section then has the assurance of optimal alignment between staffing levels, available skills at a given moment and the planned workload.
Posting of completed time
Kelio Analytics allows you to post the hours completed per cost section for each employee, in order to generate records of hours by activity. The system provides several methods of managing these postings:
- Manual posting: When a manager monitors the working days of his/her employees, he/she can directly charge the hours worked. Manual input is very useful for adjusting posting errors or for managing a one-off situation.
- Automatic posting: Different modes for automatic generation of postings can be used to take into account the planning in order to give a breakdown of the hours completed. This avoids the usual constraint of managing postings manually.
- Posting in declaration mode: This mode provides employees with a retrospective breakdown of hours worked by cost section according to several input modes (declaration as a duration or percentage / declaration as a period).
- Posting in real time by activity clockings.
Practical tools for real-time input
Kelio Analytics provides numerous possibilities for employees or managers to input activities:
- Clocking terminals / clocking terminal.
- Workstation – PC or Mac – via the Kelio Intranet module.
- Smartphone: via the Kelio Mobile module.
- USB barcode scanner connected to the terminal.
- Standalone scanner.
- Proximity reader dedicated to an activity.
Analytical summary: dashboards and reports
With the analytical breakdown in place, you have access to dashboards and reporting solutions (PDF reports and Excel exports) as required for the analytical monitoring of your working time. You are able to measure you activity durations, your costs and quantities.
You are also provided with elements for noting variances between planned and actual activity, in order to measure and optimise your work organisation.Optimise your job costing management!
The advantages of Kelio
- Full integration with the Kelio Time & Attendance Management solution
- Real-time input of activities
- Retrospective declaration of activity time
- Task planning
- Evaluation of time using the cost calculation
- Range of terminals and compatible readers
- Link with Kelio Planning