HR Employee Self-Service
Provide your employees with a self-service HR system that decentralises the processes involved in job costing
Kelio Intranet is a solution designed to create time savings within your HR departments, drawing on staff involvement and manager responsibility on a daily basis.
Digitise your job costing processes
With Kelio Intranet, employees and managers use management screens to monitor absence requests, input attendance and activities, monitor administrative tasks and share information. These efficient, customisable tools, streamline your day-to-day processes.
Monitoring working time
- Real-time clocking: attendance, business leave, breaks
- Real-time viewing of clockings (day, week, month or year)
- Viewing of personal results: leave balances, balance, anomalies, late arrivals, bonuses, overtime, work planning
- Real-time attendance indication for managers or equivalent in order to account for their fixed daily rates
- Attendance declaration with monitoring of rest time and counting of fixed daily rates
- Clocking correction requests to limit anomalies
- Validation management for declarations or correction requests on one or more levels
- Process management for validation or transfer of accounts.
Monitoring absence requests
- Absence and leave requests: with warning / denial in the event of non-adherence to organisational rules (e.g. submitting an absence request when the absence balance is insufficient)
- Customisable workflow on one or more levels and according to absence types
- Option to link supporting documents (medical leave, family event, etc.) to an absence
- Absence synchronisation possible with different email calendars: Outlook, Google Calendar, Lotus Notes
- Planning view by individual planning or by section in real time
- Monitoring of requests submitted and their status (validated, pending, denied) with alert by email or dashboard.
Monitoring of activities
- Real-time activity clocking with customisable input interface
- Activity time declaration (as a duration, percentage or period)
- Follow-up screen for declaration progress with manager approval
- Analytical monitoring of time spent by projects, tasks, cost centres, clients.
Monitoring of personal data
- Consultation of employee file (in accordance with GDPR requirements: General Data Protection Regulation)
- Direct modification by the employee of certain data on the HR Intranet to update their HR file (change of address, phone number, etc.).
The benefits of a self-service system dedicated to employees
Thanks to the Kelio Intranet Employee Self-Service, you can give more autonomy to your employees:
- Information and personal results are made available, in real-time, in a simple and easy-to-view format
- The speed of dialogue and workflows brings a very high level of responsiveness to all
- The data and processes available for access are dependent on the profile and on the customisation of each individual employee in order to adapt the functionality to their individual situation (manager, non-manager, mobile, etc.)
- Self-service access by PC, tablet, smartphone or touchscreen terminal. Employees enjoy a multi-device setup, allowing them to view their accounts or submit their absence requests without consulting the HR Department or their line manager
- Secure deployment in SaaS mode provides for 24/7 access.
The managerial advantages of decentralised job costing
Increase the productivity of your managers
The Kelio Intranet module has been designed to assist managers with a view to increased transparency and productivity. Here are a few practical aspects:
- Managers use an email alert mechanism together with dashboards to enable them to prioritise their management tasks
- At any time, managers can see who is present, absent, or working off site, and find out who is working on what tasks or what projects
- From their own workspace, managers can see the requests submitted by employees and can act rapidly to validate, deny or mark them as pending
- End-to-end digitisation of processes eliminates any need for re-input of data and limits the capacity for error
- Digitisation of managerial tasks increases productivity, freeing up time for other activities with higher added value.
The advantages of Kelio
- Reliability of results and real-time updates
- Complete digitisation of processes
- Increased responsibility of managers and autonomy of employees
- Control and adaptability of user profiles
- Improved cross-company communication
- Direct impact on the social climate of the organisation with staff expectations better taken into account
- SaaS mode, high availability and service guarantee.