Time & Attendance management
How to manage Time & Attendance and Job Costing
Bodet Software's HR Software and Clocking Terminals guarantee reliable monitoring of staff attendance time, absences and activities. These solutions help you balance compliance with legal obligations, manager performance and staff satisfaction.
What is Time & Attendance management?
Time & Attendance management involves all the processes of monitoring and controlling working time in a business or organisation. This includes:
- Monitoring staff working hours or attendance time
- Management of absences and leave
- Tracking activity time
- Planning and organisation of working time
Time and Attendance management impacts both public and private organisations in all business sectors, regardless of staffing levels.
Time and Attendance now represents a major challenge for HR departments, as it combines compliance with legal obligations and streamlining staff management to improve efficiency and support wellbeing in the workplace. It requires diligent monitoring of a number of indicators.
Adopting a Time and Attendance solution is the effective way to digitise a large number of sensitive processes within the organisation.
What is the purpose of Time & Attendance management software
Initially a basic tool for monitoring attendance time, Time and Attendance Software has since moved towards optimisation of human resources by providing tools for scheduling, activity profitability analysis and collaborative absence management solutions.Time and Attendance Software addresses these four objectives:
- To ensure regulatory compliance: adherence to employment legislation in terms of duration and organisation of working time, achieved through automated controls, centralised processes and digitised administrative tasks.
- Secure collection of payroll data: Bodet’s software guarantees secure, reliable results to facilitate payroll preparation.. It also removes the need to re-enter data, wich can cause errors.
- Improve work organisation: by automating a large number of tasks, the software streamlines process management and improves flexibility.. It makes it easier to distribute tasks and working time fairly, giving staff visibility and autonomy in their work.
- Analytical activity tracking: by identifying working time by activity, project, cost centre, customer or any other distribution factor, you can improve analytical performance tracking in your organisation.
Rapid return on investment with Time and Attendance Software. By automating many time-consuming HR administration tasks, you will improve profitability after just a few months. Optimising performance in this way directly improves the work environment. HR administrators can then dedicate their time to more added-value tasks.The aim is to optimise your human capital.Optimise Time and Attendance in your workplace
How do you choose the right Time & Attendance solution?
It is vital to choose carefully when considering which software to user for managing human resources. The following criteria are of key importance:
- The ability to set up the software to align with your management procedures. Regardless of its size, each organisation has its own specific legal context and practices. The tool must be able to adapt to your organisation and any future changes. Your chosen solution must therefore be manageable for your HR administrators and adaptable so that it will produce reliable data over time.
- Ergonomics: the user experience must be excellent, to guarantee ease of use for staff and managers . The actions must be simple and practical to perform, so that your staff have no problem using the solution.
- The integration capacity of the software with payroll systems, ERP and its openness to other systems, so that it interfaces seamlessly with your existing IT system.
Setup according to your requirements
Integration with your IS
Kelio: the obvious choice for your HR Solution
After five years of R&D and 5 million euros of investment, the Bodet Software Time and Attendance solutions Kelio One, Kelio Pro and Kelio Pro Plus meet all these criteria. Their numerous features will anticipate your needs, efficiently and responsively. These solutions help you comply with legal obligations (management of working time to your collective agreement, overtime, rest time, etc.) and to cope with the demands for productivity and efficiency in your organisation, while maintaining a good working environment.
For over 30 years, Bodet Software has been developing innovative professional solutions adapted to your requirements, so don't wait any longer: