Time & Attendance management
How to oversee Time & Attendance and Job Costing management
Bodet Software's HR software and clocking terminals for Time and Attendance management provide for reliable monitoring of the attendance time, absences and activities of your staff. These solutions allow you to achieve a balance between adherence with legal obligations, manager performance and staff satisfaction.
What is Time & Attendance management
Time & Attendance management involves all the processes of monitoring and controlling work durations within an organisation. This includes:
- Monitoring the working time or attendance time of staff
- Management of absences and leave
- Monitoring activity time
- Planning and organisation of working time.
Time and Attendance management impacts all organisations, both public and private, in all business sectors, regardless of the staffing levels involved.
Time and Attendance management is now a major concern for HR departments as it allows an organisation to comply with its legal obligations and to streamline its organisational management of personnel in order to make efficiency gains and to support wellbeing in the workplace. It requires diligent monitoring of a number of indicators.
Adopting a Time and Attendance management solution is the effective way to digitise a large number of sensitive processes within the organisation.
What is the purpose of Time & Attendance management software
Initially used as a basic tool for monitoring attendance time, Time and Attendance management software products have since moved towards the optimisation of human resources by providing tools for planning assistance, activity profitability analysis and collaborative solutions for absence management.
Time and Attendance management software generally addresses these four objectives:
- To ensure regulatory compliance: adherence to employment legislation in terms of duration and organisation of working time, achieved through automated controls, centralised processes and digitised administrative tasks.
- To safeguard the collation of variable components of payroll: the software guarantees safe, reliable results to facilitate payroll preparation. It also obviates the need for data re-entry, a potential source of errors.
- To improve work organisation: by digitising a large number of processes, the software streamlines process management and increases the flexibility of your organisation. It makes it easier to distribute tasks and working time fairly, and gives employees a degree of visibility and autonomy in their work.
- To provide analytical monitoring of activity: by qualifying working time by activity, project, cost centre, customer or any other distribution factor, you can improve analytical performance monitoring within your organisation.
The return on investment of a Time and Attendance management solution is very rapid; thanks to the automation of many time-consuming HR administration tasks, you will gain in profitability within just a few months of use. Such optimised performance contributes directly to an improvement in the social climate. HR administrators are then able to dedicate their time to higher added-value tasks. The aim is thereby centred on optimising your human capital.Optimise Time and Attendance management in your workplace
How do you choose the right Time & Attendance management solution
It is vital to choose well when considering which software to implement for managing your human resources. Certain selection criteria are of key importance:
- The setup capacity of the software for alignment with your management procedures. Regardless of its size, each individual organisation has its own specific legal context and practices. The tool must therefore be capable of adapting to suit your own organisation and its future development. The setup of your chosen solution must be manageable for your HR administrators and adaptable so that it remains able to produce reliable data over time.
- Ergonomics: the user experience must be optimum in order to guarantee ease of use for employees and managers alike. The actions must be simple and practical to carry out, so that the solution is easily adopted by your staff.
- The integration capacity of the software in terms of payroll systems, ERP, and openness to other systems, in order to be able to interface seamlessly with your existing IT system.
Setup according to your requirements
Integration with your IS
Kelio: The obvious choice for your HR Solution
The result of five years of R&D and 5 million euros of investment, the Bodet Software Time and Attendance management solutions Kelio One, Kelio Pro and Kelio Pro Plus satisfy all these criteria. They will bring you foresight, efficiency and responsiveness, thanks to their numerous features. These solutions allow you to ensure adherence with legal obligations (management of work durations in line with your collective agreement, overtime hours, rest time, etc.) and to cope with the demands of productivity and efficiency within your organisation, whilst maintaining a good social equilibrium.
For over 30 years, Bodet Software has been developing innovative professional solutions adapted to suit your requirements, so don't hold back any longer: