User training: a vital stage in your project
At Bodet Software, we believe that your users should be independent in being able to use and configure the Kelio software.
Autonomy of use is essential in order for your organisation to remain in step with constant change and developments:
- to your organisational structure: new work schedules, organisational changes, etc.
- your collective agreements
- employment legislation
- regulations: GDPR, security requirements
- to your buildings: new site openings, renovation of premises, etc.
This is why Bodet Software pays particular attention to user training.
Skilled, autonomous users will be competent in using all the functions of the Kelio solutions, allowing for significant gains in productivity and rapid return on investment.
Professional training providers, employed directly by Bodet Software
Bodet Software consultants are professional trainers, employed directly by the company. They are experts in Kelio software setup and training, which ensures a perfect understanding of your installation and training that is well suited to your specific context.
Bodet Software has developed its internal training service to ensure the quality of delivery of its consultants, who themselves receive regular training in:
- Kelio software and IT systems
- Kelio Visio clocking hardware and access readers and hardware (Kelio Pass, compatible readers, etc.)
- training-specific teaching methods.
Bodet Software consultant-trainers are well experienced, with a good awareness of issues relating to employment law and associated regulations.
A well-structured learning pathway adapted to your own requirements
Kelio software user training follows a comprehensive learning pathway, aimed at:
- Kelio software administrators: setup of schedules, configuration of user rights, definition of workflows, etc.
- users in HR or other sections: operational processing, tracking anomalies, compiling reporting, etc.
Training takes place subsequent to the software installation within your organisation. Your consultant-trainer carries out an initial audit and will then provide the training based on your particular use cases, in line with the specific context of your organisational structure.
Different training packages are available:
- Standard training, to provide your users with the essential knowledge for optimal use of the Kelio solutions.
- Bespoke training, including an initial telephone meeting with your consultant-trainer in order to determine the relevant content and put together a customised training programme.
The training sessions range from a half-day to several days, according to your organisational structure and your requirements.
training days provided per year