Audit and support for your project
Dedicated teams to assist you with your HR Management, Time & Attendance Management and Access Control projects
As both a software editor and integrator, Bodet Software can provide assistance with auditing your requirements, deploying your software and hardware solution, together with after-sales support
Our customer support services
With its tried and trusted methods, combined with over 30 years of expertise, Bodet Software allows you to access the skills of its engineers, consultant-trainers, project managers and works managers, in order to guarantee the success of your Time and Attendance management, human resources management and access control project.
Bodet Software offers a range of service provisions to assist you:
- Functional and technical analysis
- Development of design models
- Assistance with functional setup
- Hardware installation
- Start-up support
- Coordination of steering / users committee
- Deployment monitoring with a project manager
- Training for software users
- Telephone support and assistance
Audit and adaptation of Bodet Software solutions to suit your requirements
The Kelio software is a modular solution that provides different options adapted to the specific context of your organisation.
The Bodet Software sales engineers will assist you in identifying your requirements and guide you towards the most suitable options:
- Is there scope to optimise the processes managing absence requests or expenses within your organisation
- Do you wish to improve your cost control by measuring the time spent by your teams on different activities
- Do you need specific indicators integrated within your planning tool
- Does your visitor reception environment reflect the image of a modern organisation
Setup and activation of your HR and Time and Attendance software: over 30 years of experience
The implementation of your HR solution is a critical stage in ensuring its serviceability and optimising your return on investment. It extends beyond the mere technical aspects and involves providing support to your teams in handling the changes brought about by the use of new tools, whilst translating your processes into the software.
Bodet Software provides you with access to its teams of consultants, available countrywide. Our consultants are employed directly by us, and trained specifically to assist you throughout the various phases involved in implementing your new solution.
Bodet Software has developed two methods of deployment, tested and trusted over a number of years:
This option allows you to implement your solution rapidly and efficiently, using fixed-price service packages to guarantee optimum return on investment.
- Technical and functional audit
- IT deployment
- Installation and connection of clocking terminals
- Customised software setup
- Change support plus training for administrators and users
Project mode deployment
This option guarantees tailor-made service provision, adapted to suit the specific context of your project. It is recommended for more complex organisational configurations (multi-site, multi-cultural, major accounts, etc.).
Project management, entrusted to a qualified project manager, is based on a standardised approach in conjunction with our ISO 9001 certification, and may include up to seven stages.
Launch, presentation of project and teams
Suitability analysis review
Analysis and validation of technical and functional requirements
Installation, data transfer and setup
Knowledge transfer to administrators and users
Assistance with acceptance testing and summary
Assistance with production launch
Project validation and closure
Installation of your access control system: a turnkey solution
Bodet Software – software editor, manufacturer and installer – offers you a turnkey access control system.
Installation of an access system involves the intervention of various trades (electricians, joiners, etc.) and requires overall management of the various project stages.
Bodet Software provides access to its own specially-trained works managers and technician-installers to oversee your project.
Supported by a network of approved contractors, the Bodet Software works managers carry out the necessary monitoring and coordination on your behalf in overseeing:
- Electrical cabling
- Installation of access equipment and obstacles such as barriers, tripods, turnstiles, etc.
Then comes the intervention of the Bodet Software technicians for the:
- Installation and connection of access readers and concentrators
- Management of auto events
- Installation of intercom systems
- Full setup of the Kelio software
- Training of administrators.
With Bodet Software and its project management service provision, you are guaranteed to have a fully operational access control system at the end of your project.
International technical support, based in France
Within the context of the maintenance contract, Bodet Software provides its international telephone support service, based in Cholet, France.
With over 60 advisors providing support in six languages, the service aims to:
- Help users to manage day-to-day operations
- Help administrators to modify the software setup rules
- Resolve any technical issues
- Help with functional and technical updates to the software and hardware used for Time and Attendance management, HRIS and access control.
Within the context of our ISO 9001 quality procedure, we carry out:
- A customised follow-up of each call received
- The sending of a written report after each call
- An average response time of less than five working hours, between first submitting your support request and resolving your issue.
The Bodet Software advisors can respond to calls of a highly technical nature and are able to recreate the most complex scenarios on our test platforms.
Available and responsive assistance
You can choose between two support options:
- Performance Formula: for comprehensive, expert support
- Excellence Formula: for bespoke support, provided by a dedicated contact person, with optimal response times
Using the online support module B-Support, you can submit your support requests at any time of day, and our advisors will call you back within service opening hours. The ideal solution to avoid waiting on the phone!
With your complete satisfaction in mind
In 2017, 97% of our customers said they were satisfied (2212 responses) with the installations carried out and the training received. The hotline service records a satisfaction rate of 97% (7928 responses).
International support in six languages
97% of customers satisfied with the telephone support service
85,000 calls per year