Bodet Software services
How to guarantee the success of your Time & Attendance, HR Management and/or Access Control project
Your project requires a certain level of expertise to ensure that specific objectives are managed and achieved. Bodet Software shares its key skills and expertise in theTime and Attendance , Human Resources and Access Control, to support you and guarantee the success of your project.
What's the best way to get started with a Time and Attendance or access control project?
Our sales and technical teams will give you with all the advice you need throughout the initial analysis phase, and we will determine together the functional and technical scope of your Time and Attendance, HR management and Access Control project.
We offer an entire set of services to support you:
- Exploration meeting and needs analysis
- Modeling and product demonstration
- Audit and project guidance
- Management of hardware rollout, particularly for Access Control
- Preparation of specifications document.
How we roll out your project?
As your project becomes a reality, we work alongside you to adapt your solution and ensure it is operational within the framework of the objectives. Our fully SaaS-based solutions keep technical complexities to a minimum and deliver very rapid implementation times. Two roll out methods are offered depending on the demands of your project:
"Supported" mode, which guarantees you:
- Implementation in a short timeframe
- Fixed-price service packages for audit, setup support and training
- Knowledge transfer to your teams to help them become autonomous in using and setting up the solution.
Rollout in "Project" mode, wich guarantees you:
- A dedicated Bodet Software team coordinated by a project manager
- Bespoke customised service
- Quality indicators for project monitoring.
Why train your users?
The performance of a solution often becomes apparent as the key users of the system acquire the relevant skills and knowledge. Training and change support for your teams are obviously key to your project.
The professional teams at Bodet Software know how to provide suitable training pathways that may qualify for State funding.
Training is adapted to various situations:
- Initial training
- New users training
- In-depth training
- Training related to end of contract
Support and maintenance
- User assistance
- Once your system goes live, what if you have a question, a calculation to adjust or an operation you can't remember how to do. Our customer advisers are happy to assist and offer personnalised follow-up
- 97% of our customers value the response time of our support service and its ability to maintain a close, attentive relationship
- New user training.
Our fully SaaS-based solutions have high availability and are backed up by very exacting SLA. However, any malfunction or need for call-out maintenance relating to the hardware is covered by our services funder our maintenance contract. You can enjoy the peace of mind of a fully operational system, plus a team on standby if needed.Find out more about our support service
Kelio: high-quality solutions
Bodet Software hardware and software is designed and developed by our in-house teams. Managing the process right from the design stage guarantees a very high level of operational quality and also guarantees the functional compatibility of our systems in the long term. Our quality approach is a long-term commitment that will keep pace with your organisation's future development.
The quality of our products and services is one of the Bodet Group's key values and a constant focus. Our quality commitments are underpinned by the ISO 9001 standard covering our entire production process.
Fully SaaS-based solutions
Bodet Software solutions are available in SaaS (Software as a Service): break free from the constraints of managing an IT infrastructure (servers, database, security, updates, etc.)! SaaS also means new integrated services: simple remote maintenance, online support service, regular managed updates.
Time and Attendance, HR management and Access Control solutions in SaaS mode saves you money by avoiding IT investments and capital costs.
Full SaaS solutions guarantee:
- Service availability at all times
- Data security and integrity
- Ease of use and budget control
GDPR and data protection regulations
All the solutions developed by Bodet Software are compliant with the regulations set out by the French Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Our solutions are designed to be legally compliant on a national and European scale. You can use your Time and Attendance or Access Control solution witht full peace of mind.