The Bodet Software services
How can you guarantee the success of your Time & Attendance Management, HR Management and/or Access Control project
Your project requires a certain level of expertise to ensure that precise objectives are managed and fulfilled. Bodet Software shares with you its key skills and its expertise in the areas of Time and Attendance management, human resources management and access control, in order to provide you with support and to guarantee the success of your project.
What is the best way to get started with a Time and Attendance or access control project
Throughout your initial study phase, our commercial and technical teams provide you with all the advice you need, and together we determine the functional and technical scope of your Time and Attendance management, HR management and access control project.
We offer an entire set of services to provide you with support:
- Discovery meeting and analysis of requirements
- Design model and product demonstration
- Audit and project orientation advice
- Works management for hardware deployment, particularly for access control
- Preparation of specifications document.
How do we deploy your project
As your project becomes a reality, we work alongside you to adapt your solution and help it become operational within the framework of the objectives set. Our fully SaaS-based solutions reduce technical complexities to a minimum and enable very rapid implementation times. Two methods of deployment are offered to suit the demands of your project:
Deployment in "Assisted" mode, to guarantee you:
- Implementation within a short timeframe
- Fixed-price service packages for audit, setup support and training
- Knowledge transfer to your teams to help them achieve autonomy in the use and setup of the solution.
Deployment in "Project" mode, to guarantee you:
- A dedicated Bodet Software team with coordination by a project manager
- Bespoke customised service provision
- Quality indicators for project monitoring.
Why train your users
The performance of a solution often becomes apparent as the key users of the system acquire the relevant skills and knowledge. Training and change support for your teams are obviously a key issue for your project.
The professional teams at Bodet Software know how to provide suitable learning pathways that can qualify for funding by OPCA bodies.
The training services are adapted to suit various different situations:
- Initial training
- Training of new users
- In-depth training
- Training related to breach of contract
Support and maintenance
- User assistance
- Once your system goes live, what do you do if you have a question, a calculation adjustment to make or an operation that you can't remember how to do Our customer advisors are happy to assist and offer you a personal service
- 97% of our customers value the response time of our support service and its ability to maintain a relationship of close cooperation and attention
- Training for new users.
Our fully SaaS-based solutions have high availability and are backed by a rigorous SLA contract. Nonetheless, any malfunction or need for call-out support relating to the hardware deployed is covered by our services within the context of our maintenance contract. You can enjoy the peace of mind of having a fully operational system, plus a team on standby if you need assistance.Find out more about our support service
Kelio: high-quality solutions
Bodet Software hardware and software is designed and developed in-house by our own teams. Controlling our systems right from the design stage provides for a very high level of operational quality. This also guarantees functional compatibility of our systems in the longer term. Our quality approach is a long-term commitment and is able remain in step with the future development of your organisation.
The quality of our products and services is one of the major values of the Bodet Group and a constant focal point. Our quality commitments are underpinned by the ISO 9001 standard for our entire production process.
Fully SaaS-based solutions
Bodet Software solutions are available in SaaS (Software as a Service): break free from the constraints of managing an IT infrastructure (servers, database, security, updates, etc.)! SaaS also means new integrated services: facilitated remote maintenance, online access to the support service, regular managed updates.
The Time and Attendance management, HR management and access control solutions in SaaS mode allow considerable savings to be achieved by avoiding IT investments and capital costs.
Full SaaS solutions guarantee:
- Service availability at all times
- Security and integrity for your data
- Ease of use and budget control
GDPR and CNIL regulations
All solutions developed by Bodet Software are compliant with the regulations laid down by the French Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) and by the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
We have designed our solutions to ensure legality of use on a national and European scale. You can enjoy using your Time and Attendance management or access control solution in full peace of mind.