Software publishing company for Time and Attendance management and access control solutions
Bodet Software is a major player in the development of software and hardware solutions for Time and Attendance management, human resources and access control, at international level.
Bodet Software core business activities
For over 30 years, Bodet Software has continued to innovate in its software and hardware solutions (clocking terminal, access reader, among others) in order to facilitate the management of resources in three main areas:
- Time & Attendance management
- Human resources management (HRIS)
- Access control and building security.
With our established expertise in the HR profession, we are well placed to offer solutions for managing Time and Attendance, leave, absences, planning and access control that are perfectly suited to the size of your organisation, whether you are an SME, a major account or an administrative body.
Watch the Bodet Software video
Bodet Software – key figures
In 2017, Bodet Software achieved a turnover of 41.3m euros and has a staff of 330, including:
- 75 business analysts, technicians and engineers who design, develop and validate the Time and Attendance management, SIRH and access control software solutions
- 50 sales engineers to fulfil your requirements
- 140 project managers, training providers and technicians who are involved in your projects
- 65 telephone advisors, based in France, to provide help on a daily basis.
years of expertise
Throughout the world, over 5,000,000 people use Bodet Software solutions every day and over 35,000 customers put their trust in us for their Time and Attendance management, human resource management and access control solutions.
The software and hardware solutions for Time and Attendance management, HRIS and access control are designed and manufactured in Europe by Bodet Software. They are marketed in over 50 countries.