Virtual Clocking Terminal
What if your PCs could be used as virtual clocking terminals?
With the virtual clocking terminal, your employees are able to use their workstation, smartphone or a touchscreen terminal to monitor their working hours. With just a single click, they can log their arrival and departure times and calculate their actual working hours.
Time and Attendance management made easy thanks to the virtual clocking terminal
Using the Kelio Intranet virtual clocking terminal, your staff are able to clock directly from their PCs:
- Their time in post (clocking in and clocking out times)
- Their business leave (onsite intervention, delegations, etc.)
- Their time out for breaks
- Their activities and cost centres
- Managers on a fixed rate can also indicate their attendance during the day without logging any hours or time worked.
Individual employees can also access their detailed personal results and can very easily monitor changes to their balance, their total hours worked, their daily or hourly rate, etc. using Kelio Intranet.
PC-based clocking terminal, an HR innovation
You can forget the old-style clocking systems, as Bodet Software now brings you a Time and Attendance management solution that includes a PC-based clocking terminal.
- Economical: the virtual clocking terminal is installed directly on your existing PCs, either in addition to or instead of any physical clocking terminals.
- Rapid: without the work involved in installing physical clocking terminals, you also gain time in setting up the clocking system within your organisation.
- Practical: a single platform for all of your staff.
- Straightforward: no need to worry out badge management.
- Intuitive: the virtual clocking terminal interface is very user friendly and designed for use with no training required.
- Universal: can also be used on touchscreen terminals and smartphones.
- Innovative: available in SaaS (Software as a Service)
The advantages of Kelio
- Real-time clocking
- Information and personal results made available, in real time, in a simple and easy-to-view format
- Available in SaaS mode
Transparent real time information accessible for both employers and employees
"We have made gains in transparency with our employees. They are able to access their data at any time and can view, for example, their annual schedule of paid leave. "
Director of Operations in charge of HR.
>> Find other case studies