Clocking terminal - Time clocking terminal
Change the way you see working time data collection with a revolutionary terminal that is so much more than a traditional clocking terminal
Bodet Software designs and manufactures a range of clocking terminals, from a basic model to a touchscreen clocking terminal, and also offers modern services for data collection by PC, terminal and smartphone.
Kelio Visio: more than a clocking terminal
What if your clocking terminal did more for your organisation than just collecting attendance time or activity time data What if a revolutionary new terminal allowed your employees to clock in and out more easily, quickly and safely And what if your clocking terminal was simply more useful for everybody
The new Kelio Visio terminals bring your employees greater peace of mind and added value. Their interactive function gives:
- Faultless reading of hours clocked and time counted
- The assurance of reliable and verifiable identification: one colleague is no longer able to clock on behalf of another
- Use of high added-value applications such as viewing a planning, submitting absence requests, communicating instructions via messaging, etc.
- Integration of customisable business processes
The revolutionary new Kelio Visio terminals fit seamlessly with all such solutions, so that clocking becomes more intuitive, more practical, more reliable and, ultimately, is a pleasure every day!
The traditional uses of a clocking terminal
What is a clocking terminal
Traditionally, a clocking terminal is used to:
- Monitor the working time, timekeeping, adherence to schedules of each employee.
- Reliably calculate working time.
- Guarantee fair treatment for all employees.
The Kelio Visio X4 and X7 touchscreen communicating terminals provide a set of HR services that see these clocking terminals take on a role of interactive support mechanisms between the organisation and the employees, managers and senior management: instant messaging, absence requests, instructions, online surveys, etc. Configure your terminal settings to closely align with the requirements within your own organisation.
Innovative, complementary uses for the Kelio Visio clocking terminals
The Kelio Visio X7 and Kelio Visio X4 terminals have been designed to support users of applications associated with company life. To meet different requirements, the interface is fully customisable in terms of both functionality and appearance. There are multiple possibilities to best suit your needs:
- Clock: allows a user to start/end logging their attendance, absence/business leave or activity time
- Viewing results: configure the real-time display of results viewed by employees – Display in text or graphic mode
- Absences: perform absence requests – Access the absence calendar, balances and requests
- Door opening: trigger the opening of a door associated to the terminal
- Document reader: make documents directly available on the terminal (safety instructions, fire evacuation plan, etc.)
- Messages: facilitate dialogue within the organisation with the ability to view and send messages from the terminal
- Visitor terminal: greet your visitors using a modern, user-friendly and customisable terminal
- Survey: set up a survey and invite employees to contribute opinions on a given topic
- Suggestions box: share ideas on a predefined topic or make suggestions
- Room reservation: optimise management of meeting rooms – Book rooms on the spot using the planning – Open and close the room
- Web: display screens from a given URL address
Watch this video to find out about all the functions of our clocking terminals:
Why choose the Kelio clocking terminals from Bodet Software
At Bodet Software, we design and manufacture our clocking terminals in house, from the hardware through to the software. This allows us to offer you the best possible experience, for both you and your staff.
Our clocking terminals offer a number of advantages compared to traditional clocking machines:
- Connected to the Internet: the Kelio clocking terminals allow you to share your files, view your messages or even request leave via the terminal, without using a separate computer. This solution is practical for employees who do not use a PC for their work.
- Modern and intuitive: from the touchscreen surface to the automatic display of your Employee Self-Service upon presentation of your badge, our interface and design have won the Red Dot Design Award.
- User-friendly: customise your background and the applications available.
- Regulations: our clocking terminals and associated software are designed to meet security requirements, in full compliance with current regulations in force.
- Expertise in time-related activity: Bodet Software has been a time management specialist for over 30 years.
How to choose your clocking terminal
Physical or digital clocking terminal
Choose either to suit your needs ... or indeed both! For all organisations, our Kelio Visio professional clocking terminals are fully compatible with our Kelio Time & Attendance management software. So you are able to clock your working time on the terminal, and also on your smartphone or from the Employee Self-Service on your computer.
How is the staffing level within my organisation
Before deploying a physical clocking system, you also need to consider the staffing levels and size of the organisation in order to identify suitable sites and clocking points.
The range of Kelio clocking terminals is designed and scaled to suit all sizes of organisation, and allows you to deploy one or more terminals at near or distant sites.
Clocking terminal for Very Small Enterprises: we have invented an all-in-one time clocking solution called TimeBox for organisations with fewer than 10 employees.
Kelio Visio X7: the clocking terminal that also does access control
Access management by badge
Compatible with our access control solution, the Kelio Visio clocking terminal can be installed as a badge reader in order to open access points for your staff, thereby simplifying the task of managing your staff with its 2-in-1 operation: Time clocking and access management. What's more, the Kelio Visio terminal provides convenience when installed at the door of your meeting rooms by allowing you to view the actual room occupation or to reserve the room directly on the terminal.
Modernise your visitor reception process
The Kelio Visio touchscreen clocking terminal greets visitors on your behalf, allowing them to identify themselves or scan their QR codes to open authorised access points and sign in and out simply by using their finger. Beyond any practical aspect, it is also a means of modernising your company image in the eyes of your visitors.