The current health situation has compelled us to become more vigilant, given the high risk of an epidemic.
Remote working is therefore becoming a common practice in most organisations.
But how can you perform your role as a manager when your entire team is working remotely?
Are some of your employees unable to work from home and coming in to the organisation's premises? How can you track who is working remotely and who is present?
Did you know that Kelio offers specific remote working features to help you manage your teams remotely?
- Manage remote working with your teams: when sudden events occur such as the current lockdown, switch your employees over to remote working in just a few clicks and keep your organisation in compliance.
- Easily identify who is working remotely and who is on the premises.
- Follow everyone's working time and activity time, from your own home!
- Whether working remotely or on site, it's all the same for your employees. The HR portal allows them to clock their attendance times and submit their leave requests.
Kelio assists you with flexible remote working management 👉 so don't hesitate to consult us!
The coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic continues to disrupt your organization and your business, with the imposition of a second phase of lockdown to respond to health challenges. Bodet Software's priority is to support you in this complicated context and to help you protect your employees, customers, partners and visitors. We had to suspend our services again on your premises but our remote working teams are continuing their activity in order to ensure perfect continuity of service:
- Accessibility of Cloud solutions: 24/7 access to our Kelio platform.
- Customer support: Submit your request to our online B-Support client service and we will get in touch with you quickly Our telephone advisers remain at your disposal to answer all your questions, and are mobilized to facilitate your reorganization through a dedicated Covid-19 unit (problem code 19COVID): setting up remote working, payroll management of the activity and partial unemployment, modification of your working hours, impact on your access control, etc.
- Available project services: Our teams will take care of the implementation, setup and training for your projects, either remotely or on-site in line with social distancing measures. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your usual liaisons or write to us using our service request form.
We also organize dedicated webinar sessions to allow you to get the most out of your Kelio solution in this particular context.
We remain at your disposal and mobilized by your side.
The coronavirus crisis has prompted many companies to implement temperature screenings for their employees and visitors.
The aim is to quickly identify people with an elevated body temperature so that they can then be advised on the appropriate measures they need to take in order to prevent the risk of infecting others within the organisation.
Regardless of which system is used, temperature checks must be clearly communicated to the employees (and visitors) but can never be used to refuse access to the organisation or stored in employee files.
Bodet Software is adapting to the current situation and now offers you Kentix SmartXcan for secure, fast and intuitive temperature screening.
With visual and colour-coded instructions displayed on the terminal, the entire process is easy and completely automated.
Installed at the main entrance of a site, for example, SmartXcan offers many advantages:
- Non-contact temperature checks at a distance (30 cm)
- IR sensor (over 1,000 measuring points)
- Very fast (0.6 seconds once the face is in the correct position)
- Extremely accurate (+/- 0.3°C)
- Completely automatic
- Compliant with CNIL and GDPR recommendations.
I would like more information about Kentix SmartXcan
The past few weeks have turned our way of life upside-down, on both a personal and a professional level.
We are committed to ensuring that you enjoy the best possible conditions for your return to business operations. With this in mind, we have mobilised all our teams to assist you as you implement your new schedules, work cycles and organisational structures and bring your remote working approach in line with the rest of your organisation.
Bodet Software is now offering:
Accessibility of Cloud solutions: 24/7 access to our Kelio and 123Paie platforms.
Support for mobile clients: Submit your request to our online B-Support client service and our telephone advisers will get in touch with you quickly, either remotely or at your site.
Available project services: Our consultants will take care of the implementation, setup and training for your projects, either remotely or on-site in line with social distancing measures.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your usual liaisons or write to us using our service request form.
Our HR and payroll management software complies with legal developments and changes to agreements.
Bodet Software’s teams are on hand to help with your current and upcoming projects – together we can all pull through this crisis and emerge stronger than ever before.
Coronavirus News Update
The priority for Bodet Software during the unprecedented situation that we are all experiencing related to the Coronavirus is the security and protection of its employees, customers and partners. The situation is having an impact on our methods of working. That said, our teams are fully able to provide numerous services during this period:
Accessibility of the Time & Attendance Cloud Solutions: operational maintenance of our entire Kelio Time & Attendance Software platform to guarantee you 24/7 access.
Customer Support: our BSupport online service for Time & Attendance Solutions is active and you can continue to send us your requests for assistance.
We wish you, your colleagues and your families all the best over the coming weeks.
Bodet Software will take part in the world’s leading trade fair for Security, Safety and Fire Protection from 19th to 21st January 2020 in Dubai.
We will welcome you on our booth F42 in Hall Sheikh Saeed 1; we are waiting for you!
Register online now to obtain your free entry card.
Our distributor in Morocco will participate on December 13 and 14, 2019 in Agadir at the First African Human Resources Conference. The aim of this is to renew social relations in the workplace in Morocco; these plenary sessions will be supervised by AGEF Sud and will be enhanced by the contribution of experiences from different African countries.
We wish them a great success!
Zukunft Personal Europe took place last September 17-19, 2019 in Cologne in Germany. This fair is the largest in Europe and the most important meeting place for Human Resources managers in Germany and Europe.
Bodet Software was present with its partner FM TECHNIK and it was an opportunity to present our range of Time Management and Access Control which was a great success.
We thank all the people who came to visit us and do not hesitate to come back to us now with all your questions.
See you next year!
Save the date! Join us in Barcelona for Club Talentsoft on June 4th & 5th. We will be delighted to meet you on our stand to discuss about your T&A and HR projects!
Do not miss the largest HR User Conference in Europe and register now!
Our Jordanian partner will be present this year again at the JIMEX exhibition from 8th to 11st April 2019.
With more than 9000 trade visitors, this International trade fair in Jordan was a real success for our partner and Bodet Software.