Meeting room reservations
A simpler way to manage your meeting room reservations and to safeguard your equipment
By linking in with your Outlook© (Exchange)* calendar, the Kelio Reservation module allows you to optimise the use of your meeting rooms. Kelio Visio X7 communicating terminals are installed outside your meeting rooms to make them easier to manage and give an accurate status of their occupancy.
A simple way to manage your meeting rooms with no need to modify your Outlook®* user habits
Many organisations use Outlook® to manage their meeting room reservations. Despite this, double bookings can often occur and room usage is not optimised. It is often the case that a reserved room is found to be occupied or, conversely, is not used after all.
Kelio Reservation is the ideal addition to you Outlook® tool. Designed as a gateway between Outlook® and the Kelio access control solutions, the module allows you to optimise your management of room reservations, without disrupting current user practice.
*Kelio Reservation is compatible with Outlook® calendars or any other messaging system (email client) hosted on an Exchange server.
Gain greater flexibility with a Kelio Visio X7 touchscreen terminal outside each meeting room
With a Kelio Visio X7 smart terminal fitted at the door of your meeting rooms, you are able to:
- View room availability
- Make a reservation directly from the terminal
- View information on a reservation in progress
- Control access to the room: only meeting attendees are authorised to access the meeting room during the period reserved.
Synchronised reservations to optimise room occupation
The information on your room reservations is updated and shared in real time:
- A meeting created in Outlook® is communicated to the touchscreen terminals: booking information is displayed live, just outside your meeting rooms.
- You create or modify a reservation from the Kelio Visio X7 touchscreen terminal: the attendees will receive a notification in their Outlook® calendar.
- If your meeting ends earlier than expected, you close the meeting directly on the touchscreen terminal in order to mark the room as available for another Outlook® reservation.
Secure access to meeting rooms
With Kelio Reservation, access to your meeting room is secured.
The video projectors and sensitive equipment are kept safe: only the organiser and participants of the meeting will be authorised to open the room with their badge, and only during the reservation period.
In the event of an incident, the room reservations can be traced.
Limit the time losses linked to organising meetings
Kelio Reservation allows you to save time in planning your meetings, by making it easier to search for available meeting rooms – even at the last minute!
You can also avoid untimely interruptions, as only the meeting attendees are able to access the reserved room.Find out how to safeguard your access points
The advantages of Kelio
- Gateway between Outlook® and Kelio access control solutions
- Room availability displayed in real time, on touchscreen terminal and in Outlook®
- Access reserved to the meeting organiser and participants only
- Meeting can be closed from the terminal to free up the room in Outlook®
- Rooms are locked automatically, if desired, to protect the equipment inside