An ergonomic access control system
Organising the management, control and security of your access points requires a number of parameters to be taken into account:
- The flow of persons or vehicles
- The desired levels of security in the different areas of your buildings
- The management of customisable access rights, dependent upon a number of variables: days worked, schedules, plannings, levels of responsibility, etc.
The intuitive ergonomics of Bodet Software's access control software, Kelio Protect and Kelio Security, allows for rapid adoption by users and easy customisation of user rights.
Kelio Protect: centralised and highly secure management of your access points
The Kelio Protect access management software has a large number of features:
- Management of access points by security level:
- Management of individuals by authorisation profile, authorised areas and plannings
- Logging of events (authorisations and denied access)
- Management of door contacts
- Management of anti pass-back
- Adapted timeout for persons with reduced mobility
- Possibility to open an access point from the software or remotely from a smartphone
- Operates autonomously in the event of disconnection from the server, as the rules and authorisations are recorded in the concentrator unit.
The software is compatible with a wide range of access readers, access hardware and video surveillance hardware, provided by Bodet Software.
Kelio Security: total supervision of your access points in real time
Where there is a significant number of access points to be controlled, the Kelio Security software offers additional features to control, manage and supervise your access points, alongside Kelio Protect, allowing real-time monitoring of your buildings:
- Graphic supervision of buildings in 2D/3D, providing immediate visibility of alarm areas, as well as live actions or decision making
- Visual alerts (flashing visuals, pop-ups, etc.) for a specific event: door left open, power cut, alarm activated, duress code, etc.
- Display of individual identification files when passing through access control
- Real-time identification of the number of persons present per area or the number of vehicles in a car park
- Transmission of alerts by SMS or email in the event of irregular opening of an access point, duress code entered, etc.
- Traceability of access control events
- Powering on of the intrusion alarm system
- Real-time management of hardware components within the access control installation: concentrator, access readers, doors, barrier arms, swing gates and gates.
An access control solution integrated within the Time & Attendance management solution
Kelio Protect and Kelio Security integrate natively with Bodet Software's Time & Attendance management solutions, providing a simpler way to manage access.
Access to sites or to buildings is conditional upon:
- work schedules
- absence plannings
- individual user plannings.
An employee profile can be created in the Time & Attendance management or Access management module. It is duplicated from one module to another, either automatically or by request, in order to align with the procedures in place within each organisation.
A communicating access control system
Kelio software and hardware allow you to manage automatic auto events. The access control events can actually determine specific functions:
- Turn on lighting automatically when an access point is opened
- Set the alarm at last clocking
- Power on the heating or air conditioning
- Activate the alarms
- Domotics and building automation systems (BAS)
- Open window detector
- Control of electrical machinery
- And other automated management, etc.
Print a list of people present in the event of a fire alarm (FES)
When fire alarms are triggered, the Kelio Protect and Kelio Security software solutions allow you to automatically print lists of staff present. These lists can be launched as print jobs or sent by email.
To simplify the headcount process, these lists can group staff by assembly point, by site or by building, and specify the number of staff.
To set up this headcount management process, simply equip the site access points with one-person barriers such as tripod turnstiles, speed gates, glazed fast lanes, full-height turnstile gates, etc.
The advantages of Kelio
- Simpler management of user profiles and rights
- Traceability and logging of access control events
- Supervision and alerts in real time
- Access control system fully integrated within the Time & Attendance management solution
- Wide range of compatible access hardware
- Can be combined with a video surveillance system
Functions of the Kelio access control system
Manage access rights
Supervision and surveillance of building activity
Be notified in the event of an anomaly on site
View present employees
Coordinate fire evacuations
Gate & Barrier
Rotor turnstile & full-height rotor turnstile
Tamper-proof proximity reader
Escutcheon & cylinder
Long distance & remote control reader