Access control by Smartphone
Transform your mobile phone into a tool for controlling access to your premises
You can't always be physically present whenever the need arises to manage or supervise access to buildings, which is why our Kelio access control solutions are also available as a mobile version.
Opening access points by Smartphone
Kelio Mobile Access is an access control solution for smartphones, which is used to:
- Open access points directly from your smartphone.
- Specify the incoming person and the reason for opening.
- Manage your favourite access points for speed of use.
With Kelio Mobile Access, you achieve greater flexibility in managing your access points.Find out about Bodet Software services for access control
A simpler way to manage your visitors
Kelio Mobile Access is used to transmit information and to organise appointments (external staff, expected visitors, deliveries, maintenance workers, etc.).
The visitor receives a form to fill in and then a unique QR code. The visitor simply scans this QR code directly onto the Kelio Visio terminal from their smartphone in order to gain entry. It couldn't be easier!
The form contains information detailing:
- The date and time of the visit
- The internal contact person hosting the visit
- Customisable information as required: safety instructions, sizing for protective clothing (PPE) on industrial sites, etc.