Opening access points by Smartphone
Kelio Mobile Access is an Access Control solution for smartphones, which:
- Open access points directly from your smartphone
- Specifies the person coming and the reason for opening
- Manages your preferred access points for speed of use
With Kelio Mobile Access, you can manage your access points much more flexibly.Find out about Bodet Software Access Control services
A simpler way to manage visitors
Kelio Mobile Access is used to send information and organise appointments (external staff, expected visitors, deliveries, maintenance workers, etc.).
Visitors receive a form to fill in followed by a unique QR code. Visitors simply scan this QR code directly onto the Kelio Visio terminal from their smartphone to gain entry. It couldn't be easier!
The form details:
- The date and time of the visit
- The internal contact person hosting the visit
- Customisable information as required: safety instructions, sizing for protective clothing (PPE) on industrial sites, etc.
Supervise your fire evacuation from your smartphone
Kelio has come up with a new way of executing fire drills and evacuations:
During a fire alarm, the various individuals present on-site gather at the meeting points and indicate their attendance there by clocking in on the access readers installed for this purpose. These readers, which rely on an access control system, automatically count the evacuated individuals on the head count list.
Using Kelio Mobile, the security managers and the ‘rear guard’ check the list of individuals included in the head count and track the clockings in real time on their smartphones . An account automatically decrements the number of remaining individuals to be checked and their identities.
- If an employee does not have their badge, the managers can count them manually.
- If a staff member has clocked in at a different head count point, the list is instantly shared between the various evacuation coordinators.
At the end of the exercise, the security manager accesses the statistical data and a performance history.